Tuesday, July 1, 2008

about life


love my life. I love my family; very much indeed. I come from an average family where my siblings and I was taught not to be too proud of ourselves & learn to respect others. Had been reminded over and over again to be considerate with the surroundings and remain envy-free in every aspect of life are the major lessons from them though as it has already glued in my head now. Well, practically I applied that in leading my joyful life, thanks to them; again. Well, I bet that everybody is aware that life isn't perfect after all. I believe that everyone's life has been designed with imperfections, we may not want it, but it will follow us. Frankly, I used to hate my imperfection, but now I have learnt to accept it with open arms. I also believe that life cannot be too perfect, having a crack to let happiness flow to others is a beautiful thing, don’t you think?.. =)

No comments: