Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Luv,Lover,Loving...




I'm 22 years old currently, fresh-innocent-uncertainty, I can say. Hehee.. Apparently, I’m still searching the correct route to follow in achieving what I’m after in this amazing life. Strongly believe that God send us here for a purpose and I’m very thankful that the person whose guiding me to understand, perhaps consistently adjusting me to be a better person & to pass through good and rough times, is here with me, with no hesitation but not yet to supportive.. A fine young man, he is.. Wahh wahhh.. I love u=) .. He discards the meaning of solitary moment in my dictionary. He's always in my mind,have much times for me, whenever things I really need him. I’m still learning more about essentials things in life and I do have my own future plans that I dreamt of. Who doesn’t?.. ;P

1 comment:

DJekin@UFM said...

fath skg ngan haziq ya... it k sbb fath dah bebas dari kesakitan dan kesengsaraan dri owg yg x ambil peduli. fath gud luck ya...
ingat kwn2mu yg masih brkn semangat pamu...
semoga brbahagia dgn kehidupan yg baru ni....